Last 2 years record holder for venture investment
5 technology startups, 20 million Turkish Lira Investments
- As a merit of being an incubation centre, ŞEHİR TTO Incubation Centre, INCUBA.CITY has direct access to a wide range of entrepreneurs from different backgrounds with interests in different fields. It has agreements with local accelerators and NGOs with interest in developing and supporting entrepreneurship programmes and receives applications through these channels as well, the main channels being
- Turkish Technology Transfer Accelerator Program (www.teknolojiturkiye.com.tr) and
- INVEST ISTANBUL Global Accelerator Program for Istanbul Startups (www.investistanbul.com.tr)
- Social Entrepreneurship Program (SGO)
- Entrepreneurship Certification Program (ECP)
- incuba.city provides accelerator and incubator services to new entrepreneurs, such as the acceleration program based on Steve Blank’s “Lean LaunchPad Methodology”, continuous mentorship on investment readiness and business mnagement and technological issues, fundraising practice through angel investor networks and venture capital companies and IPO and private placement, training, office space, office infrastructure and other similar needs of entrepreneurs. It has access to a pool of mentors from a wide spectrum of industries, and a pool of investors with differing investment rationales. Incuba.city has no defined focus on any theme of investment and is attentive to any viable business idea irrespective of its industry. Based on its current relationships, it stands closer to ICT and tangible technologies, including but not limited to, food industry, health and medical technology, genetics technology, neurosciences, agrotechnology, and similar technology-driven businesses. incuba.city has plenty of experience in technology due diligence, fundraising for Start-ups and SMEs, commercialisation of technology, cross-border operations, entrepreneurship support and enhancement of business collaboration.